3.09.2007

Back with a Poem

I get impatient with those bloggers who start out a new blog entry (sometimes almost every new entry) with something like, "Well it's been a long time since my last entry. Sorry, I've been having computer problems and midterms and a midlife crisis and final exams and dramas in my personal life, etc...." It's so inane, isn't it? Not to mention a waste of the reader's time. You just want to say, "Oh, get on with it already." So anyway, sorry it's been so long since my last entry, my life has been so crazy blah blah blah.

Here's a poem with which I am re-entering the blogoshere. It was inspired by a tarot card in the Voyager deck (the creation of James Wanless). It was also inspired by a voice in me that I only wish would get stronger and more powerful in it's influence my daily life. I hope it connects with the ear in you that can hear it.

UNIVERSES

by Sherry Fraley, 2007

So many possibilities and variations on themes
living things
growing things
new and tender seedlings
Once encased, now blossoming tendrils curious and hungry in all directions


Is it all in the Mind
Or is the Mind in It All

So many possibilities
Go with one that moves you
To charge the energy moving around you
And the whole lovely chaos of your realm
Will turn and move with you
Creating universes in your swirling wake

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
A rocky path is still a path, and a path leads to love. Walk with me.
Powered By Blogger